UGC NET EXAM (UGC National Eligibility Test)
About UGC NET:
UGC means UGC National Eligibility test. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is most organisations which conduct selection examination and NET.UGC NET is a national level examination body in India.UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) selected Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).CBSE Conducts UGC NET is two time in a year.UGC NET first programmed to be held in the month of January. And UGC NET second Programmed will be conducted in the month of July. For UGC NET exam candidates must be completed their Master’s degree from UGC recognised university or institution. From here candidates can get the information about application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card etc. For UGC NET Examination.
Brief Overview about UGC NET:
- Organization Authority : Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Examination name : National Eligibility Test
- Known As : National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)
- Level Of Exam : Master Graduate
- Type Of Exam : National level
- Mode of Exam : pen and paper mode
- Official Website : cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Important Dates:
The arranged exam important dates of UGC NET below given:
Released date for UGC NET Online registration
In the Month of October
Last Date for UGC NET Online registration
In the Month of November
Date for application from Correction
In the Month of November to December
Date for download UGC NET admit card
In the Month of December
Date for UGC NET Exam
In the Month of January
Date for UGC NET Answer key
In the Month of February
Date for UGC NET Result
In the Month of March to April
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for UGC NET Exam must go all the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates age limit for Junior Research Fellowship no more than 28 Years. And age Relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.
- Candidates for Lecturer –ship are no age limit.
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree from recognized university or institution by UGC. and Post Gradation or Master’s degree must be in the given subjects like humanities and science, applications and computer science. General category candidates must have 55% marks in post Gradation or other SC/ST, backward class and PWD category candidates at least 50% marks in post- Gradation.
UGC NET Application Fees:
Candidates who want apply for UGC NET exam pay application fee via debit or credit card.
- Application fee for SC/ST category candidates are Rs. 150/-
- Application fee for OBC category candidates are Rs.300/-and
- Application fee for GENERAL category candidates are Rs.600/-
UGC NET Application form:
Candidates who apply for the UGC NET exam must fill up in application form. for this candidates have to go after the below given steps:
- Firstly, all candidates visit the official website.
- Then online registration and interested candidates can fill up the application form (UGC NET) only in online mode.
- Now fill up all the details and pay the application fee.
- And last to take a print out of UGC NET application form for future use.
So, all interested student more details to register here....