TNTET Result 2017
Tamil Nadu Recruitment authority or board is very familiar recruitment board and every year huge number of candidates gets government jobs in Tamil Nadu state. The Tamil Nadu state recruitment board conducted TNTET Exam in two papers: Paper-I and Paper-II. The TNTET Paper-I examination has held on 29th April, 2017 and TNTET Paper-II examination has held on 30th April, 2017. On 30th April, 2017 paper-II was conducted for those applicants who are searching for government teacher recruitment for class 6 to 8. After successfully completed examination, all the candidates are waiting for TNTET Result 2017.
After the announced of TNTET answer key 2017, Tamil Nadu recruitment board will declare the TNTET Result 2017. The result of TNTET Exam 2017 will be published online mode. Candidates who are applied for TNTET 2017 examination, they can check result here. As well as, the candidates are also visit the official site of TNTET Exam 2017. For more details regarding TNTET Exam Result please follow these details given below.
Summary of the TNTET Result 2017
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB)
- Exam Name: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test
- Examination Date: 29th and 30th April, 2017
- Post Name: Teacher
- Category: TNTET Result 2017
- Result Availability: July, 2017
- Job Detail/Type: State Government of Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu TET Result 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will go to announce the result of TNTET Paper-I and Paper-II at its official website (www.trb.tn.nic.in). A huge number of candidates are appeared in the Tamil Nadu TET exam for government job in Tamil Nadu State. After examination, all the students are waiting for the result of TNTET 2017. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB) will announce the TNTET Result 2017 in first week of June. The candidates can check their result or status of qualified exam. Applicant can also know their marks in different sections and calculate their total score achieved in the examination. Candidates also check their eligibility to receive certificate to application form of teacher recruitment. To qualify or crack the TNTET exam, the candidates have to conquer minimum marks of 60% or above. All the candidates who will clear the written exam, they will be received a TET eligibility certificate.
TNTET Exam 2017 Result – Paper-I & Paper-II
All the candidates who achieve 60% or more score in the written entrance exam of TNTET 2017 will be announced as TET qualified. 5% rest in the minimum qualifying score has been allowed to candidates of MBC/BC/BCM/SC/ST/SCA/PwD Candidates. Please follow important details regarding TNTET Result 2017 Paper-I and Paper-II as given below.
- Every candidate will have to declare their examination paper option like paper-I or paper-II or both while submitting the application form of TET exam. Only those candidates will be permitted to appear in the exam as per their choice filling option.
- Teacher Eligibility Test certificate will be expressed to only those candidates who cracked the exam as per the recruitment board and declaration of TNTET Result 2017.
- The eligibility certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue.
- TET qualification is one of the eligibility conditions for appointment. It does not advice the right of appointment.
How to Check TNTET Result 2017/ How to Download TNTET Score Card 2017
Candidates can show their result using these steps mentioned below.
- Candidates must visit the official website (trb.tn.nic.in)
- Click on the given link of TNTET Result 2017
- The link will redirect the students to login page of TRB
- Candidates will have to submit their roll number or registration number for verification
- Click on “Submit”
- The TNTET result pdf will be showed in front of you.
- Now candidates can check their marks or result in pdf file and check they qualified in examination or not.
- Candidates can download the pdf file for the further use.
TNTET Paper-I weightage marks
Plus two weightage marks – 15
DTED weightage marks – 25
TNTET weightage marks – 60
TNTET Paper-II weightage marks
Plus two weightage marks – 10
DTED weightage marks – 15
B.Ed weightage marks – 15
TNTET weightage marks – 60
TNTET Result 2017 Merit List
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) will conduct two papers in objective mode. The Answer sheets will be checked very strictly. The minimum qualifying score of TNTET 2017 exam is 60% for general category students. For ST/SC/BC students, the qualifying marks will be 5% rest. Only those candidates are qualified who conquer the minimum marks.
TNTET Cutoff 2017
TNTET Cutoff 2017 is minimum marks which have to be achieved by candidate to select in the exam. Last year cut off was 112 marks out of 150. TNTET exam cut off marks is more important for the clear next round of examination. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board will be published TNTET Result 2017. On same day recruitment board will also published cut off list. Only those candidates are selected for next round whose marks are over the qualifying marks.
Click here for check your TNTET Answer Key 2017.
Click here for download or check TNTET Result 2017.
All the Best to all candidates for TNTET Exam Result 2017 who are waiting for the Result and have a good and bright future.
If any details required about Exam Details, Exam Date, Exam Answer keys, Exam Admit Card, Exam Results, Application form then visit this site. www.examhelpline.in.
If you want to know more details about any competitive exam then connected with us by sign in or Registration our site.