SSC MTS Application Form 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released SSC MTS Notification for recruitment to the 8300 post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in different states & Union Territories. The SSC MTS examination will be conducted in April 2018 at various examination centers. Interested and eligible applicants can apply SSC MTS in online mode. The SSC MTS Application Form 2018 will be available online. The last date for SSC MTS application submission is anuary 2018. So, here we provide the information about application process of SSC MTS, eligibility criteria and important dates for SSC MTS.
Overview of SSC MTS Examination
- Organizing Authority: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
- Total number of vacancies: 8300
- Exam Name: SSC MTS Written Examination
- SSC MTS Exam Date: April 2018 2018
- Information About: SSC MTS Application Form 2018
- Status of SSC application form: Available Soon
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 1st August 2018.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed Matriculation exam or equivalent from any recognized board.
SSC MTS Selection Process
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the SSC MTS written exam of Paper I and Paper II.
SSC MTS Application Fee:
- Applicants have to pay SSC MTS online application form fee of Rs. 100.
- Applicants can be paid online application form fee through SBI challan, Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Note: All women applicants & applicants belonging to SC/ST, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying online application form fee.
SSC MTS Application Form 2018
Application form for SSC MTS can be filled in online at its official site of SSC. The Last date for submission of SSC MTS Recruitment Online Form in January 2018.
The filling of Online Application of SSC MTS:-
- First of all applicants should open the SSC official site.
- Then click on the link apply online for SSC MTS.
- Now, applicants have to registration for SSC MTS examination.
- In SSC MTS Registration part, applicants need to fill basic details like name of applicants, DOB, etc.
- On submission of all required details, applicants will be prompted to check the information in the online registration.
- Then a system will generate a registration ID & password.
- Now, applicants will have to complete the application part.
- The SSC MTS Application Form part requires filling of fee payment details, uploading of scanned photograph and signature.
- In addition, the size of the photographs file should be more than 30 KB & less than 50 KB with 100 pixel width & 120 pixel heights.
- The size of the file of signature should be more than 1 KB & less than 12 KB with 140 pixel width & 60 pixel heights.
- To pay application fee in cash, applicants should take a print out of the challan generated online after completion of SSC Multitasking application form part and then deposit the required application fee in pay SBI branch.
SSC MTS Important Dates 2018
SSC MTS Application Form Start
Last date for submission of SSC MTS application form
SSC MTS Exam Date
For more information about any entrance examination or other education related details then register in our site.