SSC CGL Application Form 2017
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Department was organized CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Examination every year. A lot of candidates are applied for this Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Department was released various posts vacancies like Ministries and Department of Govt. of India and in Subordinate offices. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Department was released SSC CGL Application Form 2017 now. So, all the candidates are keep touch with us and check all the latest updates which are given here. All candidates are read give below very important details before fill SSC CGL Application Form 2017.
Here, we provide you details like Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Relaxations and Important Dates etc. Candidates are must check all given below details.
Overview about SSC CGL or CGLE Exam 2017
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: CGL (Combined Graduate Level) or CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Examination)
- SSC CGL Application Form 2017 Start from: 16th May, 2017
- Application Mode: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Mode of Exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Category: Application Form or Notification
- Details About: SSC CGL Notification 2017 or SSC CGLE Application Form 2017 or Application Form for SSC CGL Exam
- Official Web Site: http://ssc.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGLE Application Form 2017
Education Qualification for SSC CGL Application Form 2017:
- All candidates are qualified with bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Age Relaxation for SSC CGLE Registration Form 2017
- Candidates are should be 20 to 30 years and also age relaxation is allowed to reserved category as per govt. Rule
- Age Relaxation category wise listed out given below:
Ex- Servicemen (OBC)
Ex- Servicemen (SC/ST)
Application Fee for SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
- Candidates are need to pay application fee of Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, Female and Ex-Servicemen applicants are no need to pay any application fee.
Payment Mode for SSC CGL or CGLE Application Form 2017
- All candidates are pay SSC CGL application fee for online application via SBI net banking and for offline application via cash SBI Bank Challan.
- All applicants pay application fees via SBI challan or net banking and credit / debit card and SBI challan/ net banking.
Fill SSC CGL Registration Form 2017
- SSC CGL Application Form has to filled in to two parts:
- 1st Part for Registration:
- 2nd part: Fill Application Form
Click Here for Official notification for SSC CGL Application Form 2017
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 Important Dates:
Application Form will be start from
16th May, 2017
Last Date for SSC CGL Application form 2017
16th June, 2017
Admit Card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-1
SSC CGL Tier – 1 Exam Date
1st Aug to 20th Aug 2017
Result declaration for Tier-1
Admit Card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-2
SSC CGL Tier – 2 Exam Date
10th to 11th November, 2017
Result declaration for Tier-2 Exam
SSC CGL Tier – 3 Exam Date
21st January, 2017
Interview / Skill Test / Computer Skill Test
How to apply for SSC CGL Application Form 2017:
- First, all applicants are visit at the official web page.
- Then, find out the link of SSC CGL Notification 2017.
- After that, first fill registration Form with your ID and Password.
- Then, click on the Submit Button.
- Then, Apply for Application Fees.
- At last, take a copy of the SSC CGL Application Form for your future use.
NOTE: Only one applicantion per person is approved. Filling more than one application may result in cancellation of candidature.
Best of Luck to all the candidates for SSC CGL Exam 2017 and have bright and successful future.
If you want more details regarding this exam, Recruitment Exam Details, Board Exams or any exam as well as any doubt about this then give comment in below given comment box. Please visit again our site for latest updates. For latest information about government recruitment and share our article in Pocket, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates then stay connected with us by or sign in our site.