Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017
Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017: Rajasthan High Court had released notification for the post of stenographer, LDC (Lower Division Clerk). High court of Rajasthan had released notification for the total No of 2039 vacant posts. HC Rajasthan had release notification for the large No of vacant post. So, Number of candidates had applied for this is also high. In fact, once, candidates had successfully completed the Rajasthan HC LDC Registration 2017. All the candidates will start finding for the Admit card of Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017. As per the official notification of HC Rajasthan the exam was postponed and now the exam will conduct on the 23rd July 2017. So, the HC Rajasthan LDC Admit card 2017 will be release very soon in the month of July and before week of exam. So, candidates can read the following details for the more information about the Rajasthan High court Admit card for LDC 2017 .
RHC LDC Admit card 2017 Available - Download Now
Rajasthan High court LDC Hall Ticket 2017 download date
Hall ticket of Rajasthan High court LDC 2017 will be release before one week of exam. Also, according to the notification given by the exam conducting authority the written exam for the Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk will held on 23rd July 2017. The link of Rajasthan HC Hall Ticket for LDC exam will be uploaded at the official web site of Rajasthan High court. All candidates need to download the Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017 from the official web site. Read the following details for information about the Rajasthan High court LDC and stenographer exam 2017.
Basic details of Rajasthan High court LDC 2017 recruitment exam
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court
- Recruitment Name: Rajasthan High Court Stenographer and LDC
- Number of vacant Post: 2039 posts
- Name of Post: Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post
- Article about: Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Job Type: State Government Job
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Official Site: hcraj.nic.in
- Date of exam: 23rd July 2017
- Status of Admit card: Available before the exam
Rajasthan HC LDC Call Letter 2017
Call Letter of Rajasthan High Court LDC exam 2017 will release in the second week of July 2017 and the written test for recruitment will be held on 23rd July 2017. All the candidates who want appear in the written exam they must have to download the Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017. High court of Rajasthan will release the Rajasthan HC call Letter for LDC exam 2017 at its official web site. So, candidates need to open the official website of Rajasthan HC to download the admit card of Rajasthan high court LDC exam 2017. And also, candidates can stay in continue to contact with us for the more details about the downloading admit card. Following are the process to download the admit card. Candidate can use the following step to download Rajasthan High court LDC Call Letter 2017.
How to download Rajasthan High court LDC Admit card 2017
- First of all candidates need to open the official website.
- Then find the link of “Rajasthan High court stenographer & LDC Admit card”.
- Now candidates need to enter all the required details such as “login Id and password”.
- Now submit those details.
- So, if candidates enter all details correctly then admit card will open on your PC.
- Find the option for download and download Rajasthan HC clerk admit card.
- Candidates must take print out of admit card for the future use.
Download Rajasthan HC Lower Division Clerk Admit card 2017 (Link will update soon)
Important details in Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Name of students
- Name of conducting authority
- Subject of exam
- Sign of students
- Name of exam
- Roll No or Seat No of students
- Address of exam
- Photo of Students
- Name of post
Important Highlights of Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card 2017
- Candidates can download admit card from the official website.
- Once, you download admit card, Candidates need to check all the details, which given in admit card.
- If candidate found any wrong details in admit card, then candidate must have to contact with exam conducting authority.
- Candidates must have to download the on or before the date of exam, which 23rd July 2017.
- After download the admit card, candidates must take print out of admit card and also preserve it for the future use.
- Candidates carry admit card at time exam, without admit card candidates will not able to give the exam.
Register at examhelpline for more details other recruitment exam.
#Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit card#RHC LDC Admit card#Admit card of Rajasthan High Court LDC#Rajasthan High court LDC Hall Ticket#Rajasthan HC LDC Call Letter#How to download Rajasthan High court LDC Admit card#Hall ticket of Rajasthan High court LDC#Rajasthan HC call Letter for LDC exam#Rajasthan High court Admit card for LDC#Rajasthan HC clerk admit card