OPSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the Notification Advertisement No. 06 OF 2017-18 for 230 Post Graduate Teacher or Junior Lecturer Posts. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the advertisement for eligible candidates for junior lecturer. The Odisha Public Service Commission has invites the applications for Post Graduate teachers from all over state. OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is extremely good chance for all Post or Master Degree applicants. All eligible candidates are waiting for government jobs in Odisha. Huge number of candidates will take this opportunity in government teachers. Candidates will have to first of all check eligibility criteria and other details. Candidates can apply online through official website i.e. www.ops.gov.in. Interested candidates will have to submit online OPSC Recruitment Application Form 2017. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Post 2017 must meet the eligibility criteria of OPSC 2017 Recruitment.
Candidates are must have applied online application form before 21st August, 2017. Here we give the all details regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Total vacancies, pay scale, syllabus, eligibility criteria, and age on our web page. So all candidates can connected with us through our website.
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 230 Posts for Post Graduate Teacher
- Name of Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
- Total Number of vacancies: 230 Posts
- Commerce – 08 Posts
- Botany – 31 Posts
- Chemistry – 31 Posts
- Physics – 31 Posts
- Mathematics – 31 Posts
- English – 34 Posts
- Odia – 34 Posts
- Job Type: Odisha Government Jobs
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 per month
- Last Date to Apply: 21-08-2017
- Job Location: Odisha
- Article About: OPSC Recruitment 2017 or OPSC Application Form Notification 2017
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
Here good news and good chance for all candidates who looking for the government jobs in Odisha State. OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) has advertised the recruitment notification for Post Graduate Posts. Candidates who passed with Post Graduation degree in specific subjects are able to apply for this post. Applicants who have passed B.Ed, Master Degree, DCA, Bachelor Degree, and M. Sc. Course from recognized colleges are eligible to apply Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Here on this page, we have provided all the details about the Odisha Public Service Commission 230 Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2017 - 230 Posts of Post Graduate Teachers
Applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Teachers Post which is decided by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
OPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Applicants who are applying for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment should have the following educational degree,
- Applicants who have passed and completed Bachelor Degree, DCA, B.Ed, Master Degree, M Sc. Course or equivalent Course from a recognized college or institute are eligible to apply for Recruitment of OPSC 2017.
- Candidates should have passed Master course in specific subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognised institutes.
OPSC Post Graduate Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Online & Offline Application Fee:
Candidates will have to pay the application form fee for the OPSC Recruitment Post Graduate Teachers openings. Candidates have to pay the application fee according to their category.
- General Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300
- ST / SC/ PWD /Ex-Servicemen Candidates Application Fee: NIL
Other Details of OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2017
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800
Grade Pay: Rs. 4600
Selection Process of OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidate’s Selection will be done based on following factors:
- Written Test
- Interview Process
How to Apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission opsconline.gov.in
- Before filling the application form, applicants must ready to following certificates available at OPSC Website like scanning photograph, candidate’s signature and hand thumb impression
- Candidates have to fill the personal details firstly
- After that Candidates have to upload their signature and photograph on application form as well as thumb impression
- After that, pay the application fee online and submit the form
- Take out the print after submitting the form for future use
- The Candidates Should Send the Printout or hard Copy of Online Application form with self attested signed along with documents by Registered Post or Speed Post to the Following Address on or before 31st August 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack - 753001
Important Dates of OPSC Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 01/08/2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 21/08/2017
- Last date of fee payment: 24/08/2017
- Last Date for Offline Submission of Application: 31/08/2017
Best of luck to all candidates for OPSC Recruitment Exam 2017 and have a bright and successful future.
Here, you can get more details like Recruitment Exam Details, Exam Admit Card, Admission Process, Application Form Details, Exam Answer Key, Exam cut off Marks and Exam Result etc.
If you want more details about any Government Entrance Exam or other Examination schedule then connected with us through our website Examhelpline. In or Register here.
#OPSC Recruitment#Odisha Public Service Commission#OPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification#Recruitment of OPSC Exam#OPSC Recruitment Application Form#OPSC Application Form Notification#OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Post#Odisha PSC Recruitment#OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Notification#Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment#Important Dates of OPSC Recruitment#OPSC Recruitment Exam#Odisha Government Jobs#Exam#Examhelpline