OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) had declared notification for recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor. OPSC had release notification for the total no of vacancy is 255 from that 63 posts are vacant for the women. And according to the official notification, lots of candidates had applied for the assistant public prosecutor. Once, candidates had applied before the last date to apply, candidates start find exam date and date to download Admit card of OPSC APP 2017. OPSC had release notification for the written test of OPSC APP. OPSC had also declared the date to download the Odisha PSC APP Admit card. Call letter of OPSC APP written test is very important for the applicants who had registered for the written exam of assistant public prosecutor. Applicants must download OPSC admit card for Asst public prosecutor 2017 on or before the date of exam. That’s way here is all the details date to download the admit card and also process to download admit card.
OPSC Asst public prosecutor 2017 Admit card download date
According to the OPSC had declared notification of written, the written exam of assistant public prosecutor will be held on 20th August 2017. And, the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor admit card 2017 will be uploaded at official website on 8th August 2017. So, Applicants can download OPSC admit card of Asst Public Prosecutor 2017 from the authorised website of OPSC. Admit card of Odisha PSC AAP written exam is very important for applicants who wants to give the written exam of Asst Public Prosecutor. So, all the applicants who had applied for the assistant public prosecutor written exam, they must required the admit card of Odisha APP 2017. If candidates forget to carry admit card of OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor at time written exam, then candidates cannot give the written exam.
Details of OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Name of Exam: Odisha assistant public prosecutor written exam
- Conducting Authority: OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- Information About: OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017 / Odisha APP Admit card 2017
- Level of Exam: State Level
- Category of Exam: Recruitment Exam
- Name of the post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Number of Post: 255 from that 63 posts are vacant for the women
- Job location: Odisha (Orissa)
- Exam Date: 20th August 2017
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Status of Admit card: Available from 8th August 2017
Hall Ticket of OPSC APP written exam 2017
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017 will release by OPSC on 8th August 2017 at officer website and admit card will only release for the candidates who had submit application form before last. Candidates who had successfully registered for this post, they all can download the admit card of Odisha APP written exam 2017. To download the admit card and latest details about exam, applicants must need to visit the website of OPSC regularly. After that according the instruction OPSC, candidates can download the admit card. Candidates can also check and follow the following step to download the admit card. Below we provide the step by step instruction to download Odisha Hall Ticket for APP, which release at OPSC officer web portal on 8th August 2017.
How to download OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017
- To download the admit card, open the official website.
- Then find the link of “Admission letter of OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor”
- Now click on the admit card link.
- Then enter all the required details.
- Submit those details.
- Finally, admit card will open on your screen.
- Download admit card.
- Take print out of admit and also preserve it for future use.
Click here to download Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017
Important details in OPSC APP Admit card 2017
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Venue of exam
- Name of written test
- Name of the post
- Your name
- Your signature
- Your photograph
- Seat number or registration No
Important Highlights of OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card 2017
- Once you download the admit card, first all check all the details given in the admit card.
- If you found any incorrect details in admit card, the first you need to contact with authority which organise the written test.
- After downloading the Admit card, you must need to take two to three print out of admit card and also preserve the call for the future use.
- You must have to carry the admit card on the date and time of written exam. Without the admit card candidates cannot give the written exam
Candidates can Register at examhelpline.in for more details Odisha PSC recruitment exam 2017 and also for other exam of recruitment in all state of India.
#OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card#download Admit card of OPSC APP#Odisha PSC APP Admit card#Call letter of OPSC APP written test#OPSC admit card for Asst public prosecutor#OPSC admit card of Asst Public Prosecutor#Odisha Public Service Commission#Odisha APP Admit card#Hall Ticket of OPSC APP#Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit card#examhelpline#opsc#opsc admit card