OBC Advocates Recruitment 2017 for 296 posts
OBC Advocates Recruitment 2017: Oriental Bank of Commerce is known as OBC, which has recruitment notification for the Empanelment Advocates job. So, all the candidates who are interested and also meet the eligible criteria they all can apply for the Empanelment Advocates in OBC. Oriental Bank of Commerce had release notification for the 296 vacant posts. Oriental Bank of Commerce had declared the Empanelment Advocated vacancy across India for the Recovery, Resolution and Law in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. To apply for this job candidates need to fill and submit the application form of OBC Empanelment Advocates 2017. And to fill up the OBC Bank Application from for Advocate job 2017, candidates can check the following details. Here we provide the all the details about Recruitment of OBC Empanelment Advocates posts such as eligibility, min work experience, age limit, pay scale, application form fee, important date and also many other details.
Basic details of OBC Recruitment of Empanelment Advocates
- Name of the Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce, commonly known as OBC
- Name of recruitment: OBC Recruitment for Empanelment Advocates
- Name of Vacant post: Empanelment Advocates
- No of posts: 296 posts
- Here is details of: OBC Advocates Recruitment 2017 for 296 posts
- Category of Job: Bank Job
- Mode to apply: Apply in Offline mode
- Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
- Level of recruitment: National Level recruitment
- Status of application form: 31st July 2017
- Last to apply: 26th August 2017
- Official website: www.obcindia.co.in
Vacancy Details of Oriental Bank of Commerce recruitment
Name of the post: Empanelment Advocates
Total Number of Vacancy: 296 posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
- Ajmer – 8 Vacancy
- Alwar – 11 Vacancy
- Baran – 3 Vacancy
- Bhopal – 22 Vacancy
- Bikaner – 22 Vacancy
- Bundi – 3 Vacancy
- Churu – 3 Vacancy
- Dause – 3 Vacancy
- Dewas – 3 Vacancy
- Gurgaon – 3 Vacancy
- Gwalior – 10 Vacancy
- Hanumangarh – 29 Vacancy
- Indore – 11 Vacancy
- Jaipur – 58 Vacancy
- Jodhpur – 9 Vacancy
- Kota – 9 Vacancy
- Morena – 6 Vacancy
- Nagaur – 3 Vacancy
- Pali – 4 Vacancy
- Raisen – 4 Vacancy
- Rajsamand – 4 Vacancy
- Rewari – 10 Vacancy
- Sehore – 5 Vacancy
- Sikar – 3 Vacancy
- Sriganganagar – 36 Vacancy
- Udaipur – 5 Vacancy
- Ujjain – 5 Vacancy
- Vidisha – 4 Vacancy
OBC Advocate Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
Education Criteria: Candidates who wants apply for the job must have degree of LLB, LLM with required experience in this sector such as DRT, Banking Laws, DRAT matters, NCLT, high court and others also.
Pay Scale for OBC Advocates Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check refer the official notification for the details information about salary offer for this post after the selection of candidates.
Selection process of OBC Advocates Recruitment 2017
- Candidates will be selected based on the work experience and educational qualification. After that candidates will be called by Oriented Bank of Commerce. And based on the interview candidate will be selected for the vacant posts.
OBC Advocate application form 2017
Application form will be provided by the Oriental Bank of Commerce at official website. Candidates who want to apply for this exam, they all need to download the application form and then take print out of application form. Candidates must check the official notification before apply for this post. In fact, candidates can also use the following step to download and fill up the application form of OBC Advocate.
How o apply for OBC Advocate Recruitment 2017
- First of all open the official website.
- Then find and click on the “Empanelment of Advocates”.
- Now read the OBC Advocate Recruitment 2017 carefully.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Application form will open on your screen.
- Download OBC Bank application form for Advocate.
- Take print out of application form.
- Now enter the details in application form with black or blue ball pen.
- Then affix your recent passport size photo.
- Then send application form with required document.
Download official notification of OBC Advocate for CMO RRL NCR
Download official notification of OBC Advocate for CMO RRL East & Central UP
Download official notification of OBC Advocate for CMO RRL Rajasthan and MP
Download official notification of OBC Advocate for CMO RRL Southern India
Address to post application form
Cluster Monitoring Office
Recovery and Law,
Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh
Important Document Attach with application form
- Enrolment Certificate
- Certificate in support of Educational Qualification
- Annual Income Tax returns (last 3 financial years)
- Letters of empanelment with other Bans / Organisations
- Bar Council Identity Card
Candidates can register at examhelpline.in for more for information about OBC Bank recruitment and also for detail of other Bank recruitment exam.
#OBC Recruitment of Empanelment Advocates#OBC Advocates Recruitment#Vacancy Details of Oriental Bank of Commerce recruitment#Selection process of OBC Advocates Recruitment#OBC Advocate application form#OBC Advocate Recruitment Eligibility Criteria#examhelpline#Oriental Bank of Commerce#Recruitment of OBC Empanelment Advocates#application form of OBC Empanelment Advocates