Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is very famous exam Authority which organizes many exams throughout year.The KEA announced the notification about the Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) 815 vacant post and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade 1809 vacant posts.There are total 1624 vacant posts for all candidates of Karnataka state. Large number of candidates applied for the Karnataka PDO Exam which organized on 29th January 2017 at various exam centers.After the exam all the candidates are looking for the Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017.
From here candidates can get information about the Answer Key of Karnataka PDO 2017 as well as how to download the answer key from the official site.So,for any further details regarding the answer key kindly read the below given details.
Overview of Karnataka PDO Examination:
- Examination Body: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
- Examination Name: Karnataka PDO Competitive Examination 2017
- Karnataka PDO Exam Date: 29th January 2017
- Name of the Posts: PDO (Panchayath Development Officers) (815 posts) and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade 1 (809 posts)
- Total number of Vacancies: 1624 posts
- Job Category: State Government Job
- Information About: Karnataka Answer Key 2017 for PDO or Karnataka PDO Solution Key 2017
- Status of Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017: Available Soon
- Status of Karnataka PDO Result 2017: Available Soon
- Official Site: kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017
Large number of candidates successfully appeared for Karnataka PDO Exam 2017 organized on 29th January 2017 at various exam centers at Karnataka state. After the exam all the candidates are now waiting for the KEA PDO Answer Key 2017.As we all know that Karnataka PDO GPS Answer Key 2017is an important document for all candidates. After the exam many questions comes in every candidate’s mind that how many questions are wrong and how many are correct. With the help of Karnataka PDO Paper Solution 2017candidates can compare their answers with original answer key and predict the Karnataka PDO Result 2017.The Karnataka Panchayat Raj Answer Key 2017 is in pdf form and contains all correct answers for Karnataka PDO Question Paper 2017.
Karnataka PDO Key 2017:
Large number of candidates appeared for the Karnataka PDO Exam 2017 and now they want to download the Karnataka Examinations Authority PDO Answer Key. Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017 is in pdf form and divided into various sets.So,with the help of answer key they can easily predict the result.
Karnataka PDO cut off marks 2017:
The Karnataka Examination Authority organized the Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017 for 1624 vacant posts on 29th January 2017 at various exam centers. Selection of candidates is based on their performance in the online exam. Karnataka PDO expected cut off marks 2017 is decided on basis of the difficulty level of exam and number of vacant posts. Candidates must obtain the minimum cut off marks for further selection process. Cut off marks for SC/SC/OBC category is less than General category candidates.
How to Download KEA PDO GPS Answer Key:
Follow the steps given below to download Karnataka PDO Answer Key:-
- Candidates first go to the official site of KEA.
- Now, candidates have to click on the link Answer Key of Karnataka PDO GPS exam.
- After that candidates should enter the necessary information and then submit it.
- The Karnataka PDO Answer Key will be published on screen.
- At last compare your answers with original answer key and predict result.
Click here for download the Karnataka PDO Answer Key 2017.
If you find any difficulty while download the answer key then you can do comment or ask question in below given comment box.
So, if you want more information regarding this exam or any exam as well as any doubt about this then give comment in below given comment box. Please visit again our site for latest updates. Wish best of luck for the Karnataka PDO Score Card 2017. In fact, you can do registration to stay connect with us and for latest information about government recruitment and share our article in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.