JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 1544 posts
JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is generally known as JSSC. In fact, Jharkhand police department will be published the notification for sub inspector and total number of vacant post are 1544 posts. JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) will select candidates on the basis of written test, physical test and medical test. All candidates who get job in Police department, they all can apply for the posts of Sub Inspector. Candidates who want apply for the Jharkhand Police Sub inspector post, they all need to fill up and submit the Jharkhand JPSILCE Application form 2018. In fact, JPSILCE online application form will soon available in the month of August 2018. So, here we provide the details about Recruitment of JSSC Sub Inspector 2018 such as application form, application form fee, eligibility, important date, pay scale, vacancy details etc.
Jharkhand Police Sub inspector Notification 2018
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will be declared the Application form of Jharkhand Sub inspector 2018 in August 2018. Candidates can submit the Application form of JPSILCE 2018 on or before September 2018 up to 05:00 PM. To apply for Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector 2018 Recruitment you need to fill up and also submit the online application form. Candidates also need to pay the JPSILCE Examination fee according his / her category (Rs. 460 /- for General and OBC Category candidates and Rs. 115/- for SC / ST / Ex-s / PWD category candidates).
Over view of JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Recruitment of: Jharkhand Police Sub inspector 2018 Recruitment for 1544 posts
- Conducting Authority Name: JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
- Name of the exam: JPSILCE 2018 (Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Competitive Examination)
- Name of posts: Sub inspector
- Total No of vacancy: 1544 posts
- Here details of: JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 / Jharkhand Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Level of recruitment: state level recruitment
- Job location: Anywhere in Jharkhand
- Status of application form: August 2018 11:00 AM
- Last date to apply: September 2018 till 05:00 PM
- Official website: http://www.jssc.in/
JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total No of vacant post: 1544 posts
Total No of vacancy for women: 124 posts
Category wise vacant posts details
- Vacant post for Unreserved category (UR): 772 posts
- Vacant post for Scheduled category (SC): 154 posts
- Vacant post for Scheduled Tribe category (ST): 401 posts
- Vacant post for Scheduled Backward Classes (OBC): 124 posts
- Vacant post for Backward Classes (BC): 93 posts
- Total Vacant posts: 1544 posts
Pay scale of JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Sub inspector will get salary of Rs. 9,300 /- - Rs. 34,800/- including grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Age Limit n 1st August 2018
- Upper Age limit: 35 years
- Lower Age limit: 21 years
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand JPSILCE 2018:
Candidates must have Bachelor degree or its equivalent degree from the recognized institute or university.
Physical Fitness for JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
UR / OBC / BC category
Min 160 cm
Min 81 cm
SC / ST category
Min 155 cm
Min 79 cm
For all category
Min 148 cm
Selection process of JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand Police department will select candidates for the post sun inspector based the following criteria.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 application fee
- General and OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 460 / -.
- Rest of all other Category (SC / ST / Ex-s / PWD) candidates need to pay Rs. 115/-.
Important Date of JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Date to start registration of JPSILCE 2018: August 2018 (11:00 AM)
- Last date for registration of JSSC Sub Inspector 2018: September 2018 (05:00 PM)
- Last date to pay JPSILCE exam fee: September 2018 (05:00 PM)
- Last date to upload signature and photo: September 2018 (05:00 PM)
How to apply for JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- First of all open the JSSC’s website.
- Then click on the “Online Application for Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Completive Examination-2018”.
- After that New Candidates need to click on the Registration link, which is 1st page of application form.
- Enter all the details carefully in Jharkhand Sub Inspector online application form 2018.
- If you had done registration successfully, then mail sent to your registered email id and mobile.
- Now candidates need to Login on official website.
- After that enter all other subsequent details of other pages of application form.
- Once you enter all details, candidates need to check all details.
- After checking all details, click on Submit
- After that pay application form fee.
- Finally candidates need to upload photo and signature.
- Then Submit application form.
- Candidates also need to print the provisional registration slip.
Important link for JPSILCE 2018
- Check Step by step Guidelines to fill up application form: Click here
- Jharkhand JPSILCE online Application form 2018: Click here
- Download Prospect of JPSILCE 2018
Candidates can register at examhelpline.in for more for information about Jharkhand police Recruitment and also for detail of other recruitment exams.
#JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment#Jharkhand Police Sub inspector Notification#JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Vacancy Details#Recruitment of JSSC Sub Inspector#Pay scale of JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment#Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Sub Inspector#Physical Fitness for JSSC Sub Inspector#How to apply for JSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment#examhelpline#Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission#JSSC#JPSILCE