Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for PC / SSC officer post
India Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy is going to invite unmarried man / women applicants for grant of SSC (Short Service Commission) in Executive Branch viz. Technical Branch (Naval Architecture) and General Service / Hydro and PC (Permanent Commission) in (NAIC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre in Indian Navy for June 18 course conducted at INA (Indian Naval Academy) Ezhimala, Kerala. All candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment of India Navy can apply for this. Below we provide all the latest details for Indian Navy PS SSC recruitment 2017-18.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Candidates must born in between 2nd July 1993 to 1st Jan 1999.
- Candidates who have an engineering degree or who pursing in final year of Engineering courses in any of field which given below from recognised educational institute. Candidates must secure at list 60 % marks till 5th / 7th sem in regular or integrated course respectively.
- Candidates will issued call up for SSB (Service Selection Board) interview according to his / her academic performance till 5th & 7th Sem for eligible candidates of regular or integrated course respectively.
- Candidates must have to clear the last exam of BE / B.Tech with minimum 60 % before joining INA. Candidates must meet the minimum cut off marks to join Ezhimala.
Medical Standards of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Branch / specialisation
Height & Weight
Executive (GS / Hydro)
Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight
Technical (Gen Service)
Minimum height male – 157 cm and Female – 152 cm with correlated weight
Pay scale and promotion of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Candidates will get promotion from Sub Lieutenant to commander will done based on time scale according to subject to completion of mandatory courses, medical condition and sea time. Following is the promotion and pay scale according to 7th CPC.
Pay according to defence matrix
SLT (sub Lieutenant)
Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,10,700
Rs. 61,300 to Rs. 1,20,900
Lt Cdr (Lieutenant commander)
Rs. 69,400 to Rs. 1,36,900
Rs. 1,21,200 to 2,12,400
Privileges of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Navy also offer free medical facilities for dependents and self, Facilities of canteen, Furnished Govt. accommodation, LTC, Car / Housing Load Hosing or car load at subsidised rates.
Group Gratuity & Insurance of Indian Recruitment 2017: Gratuity will grant to the officer according to the latest rule in force. Rs. 75 Lakhs is insurance for Executive (GS/X/Hydro/NAIC) and Tech (GS/NA).
Leave privilege: Employee will get 60 days annual leave and 20 days casual leave. Leave at the time of training period will according to Training policy in force. Rail allowance for dependents and self employee is also as per applicable.
Technical Branch (Gen service or Naval Architecture): SSC will grant initially for 12 year and extendable by two years to 14th years, which subject to service need, performance and also willingness of employee.
Executive Branch (Gen service and Hydro): SSC will grant initial time of 12 years, extendable by 14 years, which subject to service need performance and also willingness of employee. SSC will grant 14 years for Executive (Hydro). Officer joint under these scheme could not be eligible for grant of permanent commission subsequently.
Selection process of Indian Navy Recruitment for PC / SSC officer 2017
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the IHQ and MoD. Indian Navy recruitment cut off will be decided by the marks obtain by candidates in BE / B.Tech. Interview of SSB for shortlisted candidates will schedule at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam in Nov 2017 to Mar 18. SSB will inform selected candidates via email and SMS.
- Interview of SSB will organize in two stages. Stage 1 will contain intelligence test, picture perception and test of discussion will organize on first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who can’t clear the stage 1, they will rout back on the same day. Stage 2 will contain psychological test, group test and interview. Stage will last for four days. After that candidates will go for the medical testing.
- Candidates who will recommend by the SSB and also clear the medical test they will appoint for training according to the India merit of marks of SSB as per the Number of vacancies.
- Change in SSV Centre for interview is not allowed in any circumstance.
- No compensation will pay in respect of any injury sustained according to result of test at time of SSB interview.
- Any type of correspondence related to change of SSB date will addressed to call up officer of SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates must download the Indian recruitment Navy call up letter on receiving hint from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS / email.
- AC 3 tier fare is admissible for the interview of SSB, if candidates appear for the first time for that commission type.
- Candidates must carry photocopy of Pass book’s first page or cheque leaf where name of candidates, IFSC details and A/C No information are provided, when he / she will appear for SSB.
Application form of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Application form will start from 5th August and last to submit application form is 25th August 2017. Candidates can use the following step to fill up the online application form for Indian Navy 2017 recruitment.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Open the official website of India Navy.
- Then find and click on “Online application form of Indian Navy”.
- Indian Navy Online application form 2017 will open.
- Enter your personal details.
- Enter education details and also other details.
- Now upload all required document.
- Submit application form.
Important document required while apply
- Candidates required scan copy of date of birth proof (10th & 12th class certificate), CGPA conversion, and recent passport colour photo, 5th & 7th sem marks for regular and integrated courses.
Indian Navy Training 2017
The training will be started in the month of Jun 2018 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Officer of NA / NAIC and Tech (GS) will continue for 22 weeks Naval Orientation courses and for Executive GS (X) / Hydro officer training will continue for 44 week Naval orientation courses. Training will organize at Naval Academy, Ezhimala, which followed through professional training in naval ships and training establishment.
Candidates can register at examhelpline.in for more for information about Indian Navy recruitment and also for detail of other recruitment exam.
#Indian recruitment Navy call up letter#Indian Navy Recruitment#Indian Navy Recruitment#Selection process of Indian Navy Recruitment#Indian Navy Recruitment for PC / SSC officer#Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment#Medical Standards of Indian Navy Recruitment#Pay scale and promotion of Indian Navy Recruitment#Application form of Indian Navy#Online application form of Indian Navy#Indian Navy Online application form#examhelpline