CTET Application form 2017
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), Delhi had recently released CTET Application Form 2017 Notification. CTET 2017 is conduct every year for the candidates wants to get teacher job in 1 to 8 standards. The Central board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be organize the 11th Edition of CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) on 14th May, 2017 (Sunday) for a candidates to be eligible for appointment as a teacher. All Interested and eligible candidates can fill up the CTET Application form 2017, which will start from in the month of January, 2017. Candidates will get job in government school based on CTET Merit list 2017 and their academic result. Candidates read these given below details about CTET Application form 2017.
Introduction of CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 Application form
- Name of Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Commonly Known As: CTET 2017
- Conducting Authority: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), Delhi
- Article About: CTET Feb 2017 Application form or CTET Application form 2017
- Category of Exam: Aptitude test for teacher
- Level of Exam: National Level
- Name of Post: Teacher in class 1 to class 8
- Official website:ctet.nic.in
CTET 2017 Edibility Criteria:
- Candidates must pass B.Ed and graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent is eligible to apply for the exam.
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 Exam Date:
Paper - I
02:00 pm to 04:30 pm
2 hours 30 minute
Paper - II
09:30 am to 12:00 noon
2 hours 30 minute
CTET Application from 2017 Exam Fees:
Paper 1 or Paper 2
Paper 1 & Paper 2
CTET Application form 2017 Payment mode
- Remittance through E- Challan: Candidates have to deposit prescribed fee in CTET exam fee account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Candidates can also pay through Debit card or Credit card.
How to apply for the CTET Application form 2017
- Candidates first visit at the official web site or go to the official link of CTET or click here.
- Then click on the “Proceed to apply online”.
- After that, read all instruction and steps to apply online.
- Step 1:- Fill online application form and note Registration No., generated by system.
- Step 2:- Upload scan copy of image of latest photograph and signature.
- Step 3:- Pay exam fee through challan or debit card or credit card or net banking.
- Step 4:- Print confirmation page for your future reference.
- Candidates don’t have to submit any hard copy of document.
CTET syllabus and Pattern 2017
Important link for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017
CTET Application Form 2017 Important Date
- Online submission of application form: 16th March, 2017 to 7th April, 2017
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 7th April, 2017
- Last date to payment exam fee through Challan or Credit Card or Debit Card: 9th April, 2017 (Before 5:00 PM)
- Period of Online corrections in particulars: 12th April 2017 to 17th April, 2017
- Download CTET Admit card 2017: 1st May, 2017
- CTET Exam date 2017: 14th May, 2017
Thank you for visiting this page and for read this article CTET 2017 Application form. Wish you all the best for the CTET Result 2017 to all the candidates who participate in this exam. We hope that the all the candidates will score very well in the CTET 2017 Exam.
Candidates can visit us for more information regarding to: Admission, Entrance Exam, Application form, admit card, counselling for admission, exam results, India results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Answer key.
If you want more details regarding this exam, Recruitment Exam Details, Board Exams or any exam as well as any doubt about this then give comment in below given comment box. Please visit again our site for latest updates.
For latest information about government recruitment and share our article in Pocket, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates then stay connected with us by Registration or sign in our site.
#CTET 2016 Application from Exam Fees#CTET 2016 Edibility Criteria#CTET Application Form#CTET Application form 2016#CTET September 2016 Application form#CTET September 2016 Exam Date#CTET September 2016 Notification#CTET September Application form#CTET September Pattern 2016#CTET September Syllabus 2016#CTET syllabus and Pattern 2016#ctet.nic.in#How to apply for the CTET September 2016 Application form#CTET Application Form 2017